WHERE LIFE - AND TRAVEL - COME TOGETHER

WHERE LIFE - AND TRAVEL - COME TOGETHER

Thursday, March 6, 2014

King Kong Photographs Hong Kong

Written by Adam.
Maybe I was just a little bit weary, I don’t know.  More plausible is that I am just looking for an excuse for this crazy idea.  

When we first checked into the Hotel Ibis Hong Kong Central and Sheung Wan, I was struck by the dizzying heights of the nearby buildings.  So, I thought that it might be interesting to hand King Kong a camera and have him climb up and take a few pictures of what he saw as he lumbered up the side of our downtown Hong Kong hotel.  

It was not really that hard to convince the great beast to perform this favor - I just told him that there was a box of Dole bananas imported direct from the Philippines waiting for him at the top.  Done, and I am sure that some hotel guests enjoyed a once in a lifetime close-up view of a gorilla’s armpit.  From some accounts, the fleas were the size of personal pizzas!





4 comments:

Jennifer Chase said...

Oh my! That is an incredible height... check your vertigo passport. Thanks for the laugh today Adam :)

This Journey We Call Life said...

Vertigo Passport - now there's a great name for a rock band! And since you inspired it - two free tickets to every gig for Jennifer! Let her in - she's with the band!

Adam J.

Jennifer Chase said...

Love it! I'm there :)

Anonymous said...

Sensi Star truly brings you into altered states.....